+234 816 537 2864
No 1A okuru-abolouma link Road, Trans-Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

Real Estate Services

Defined by Service and Expertise; INTEC Real Estate Services can help you save money and live better. Thinking exceptional Real Estates? That is what we do.

Looking to invest in property?, INTEC GLOBAL offers an online driven high quality and affordable Real Estate Services scheme via its unique platform INTEC Premier Properties. The platform can help you find the best deals in property purchase/sales, and development Investment that helps aspiring investors earn good ROI or buy properties from a joint venture partnership scheme.

INTEC GLOBAL also afford property owners care services for maintenance of their residential and industrial facilities at an attractive cost via our user friendly Mobile App (Handy-fix). Transact with us and feel the difference.

Our core areas are; Real Estate Development Investment & Sales, and Facility Maintenance Services.

Property Development Investment & Sales

At INTEC Global

  • We buy and renovate old commercial properties at strategic location (apartments, office, shops). The acquired properties generate monthly income from rents. we save 40% of the revenue for minimum of 5 years and the remaining 60% is to be shared on quarterly bases among investors according to prorated percentage conforming with investors initial deposit. At the end of 5-year period, the 40% savings will be used to renovate and upgrade the properties’ market value the properties are sold and profits from the sale are divided up among the investors.
  • We also source within and outside Nigeria property investment deals with minimum of 20% ROI. Buy To Let (Single Let), Buy To Let (HMO), Rent To Rent, Serviced Accommodation.
  • We Plan, develop, and sale commercial and residential properties. As project developers, we support our customers in realizing their visions in a sustainable manner. INTEC Premier Properties takes full care of Land Acquisition, Concept design and layout, Development of building sites, Project Finance by prospective Buyers, and loans, Planning and construction management, Marketing and sale of the finished property.

The following investment steps can help you earn from or buy the best asset class according to your needs and preferences.

  • Step 1:  Sign-up and create an account.
    Step 2: Browse Investment Offerings.
    Step 3: Choose offer based on Investment Preference
    Step 4: Investment in Renovate-to-Resell deals.
    Step 5: Investment in Property Deals with % ROI.
    Step 6: Joint Venture development & sales.
    Step 7:  Login/manage your investment from secured cash board

Property Maintenance Services

To keep pace with today’s rapidly changing technology, you need a trusted and reliable infrastructure partner with the assurance of a responsive business model that guarantees customer’s satisfaction Intec Global is poised to keeping service life of infrastructures in proper operating condition in a routine or scheduled manner to prevent failure and degradation. Intec Global have expertise in several maintenance services designed for public and private sectors consumption. Our areas of service are.